Welcome to the work out music page.
A few common question circling the gyms and clubs is what work out music do you listen to? Followed by what is on your IPod. As always music and training tend to go hand in hand.
I personally always have my IPod on in the gym when I lift or run. The only exception is when I am training for a fight. Then I try not to get used to having music or rhythm when training since there will be none during the match.
Since there seems to be very little offered online when searching for fighters play list, workout music that results with anything of substances. I thought I would take it upon myself to create a list of music that I and my buddies train to. So here is a list of 20 work out songs that should help the IPod collection.
1. Sick puppies-Your going down
2. Shinedown- Sounds of madness
3. Default- Deny
4. Saliva- Click, click boom
5. Survivor- Eye of the tiger (this had to be included)
6. Nickleback- Burn it to the ground
7. Papa roach- Not listening
8. Fort Minor- Remember the name
9. God Smack- I stand alone
10. Alien Ant Farm- Courageous
11. Puff Daddy- Come with me (Godzilla sound track)
12. Disturbed- Indestructible
13. Eminem- Loose yourself
14. Trapt- Stand up
15. Trapt- head strong
16. Avenge Seven Fold- Bat Country
17. Three days grace- Break
18. Drowning pool- Bodies
19. Limp Bizcit- Break stuff
20. Drop kick murphy’s- I’m shipping to Boston
Hopefully you will enjoy these songs as much as I do.